Yakusa Campus Access
|From Nagoya Station||Get on the Higashiyama subway line at Nagoya Station and take it to Fujigaoka Station. Transfer to the Linimo and get off at Yakusa Station. From there it’s about a ten-minute walk or about five minutes on the shuttle bus.|
|From Tajimi / Toki||Get on the Aichi Loop Line at Kozoji Station and take it to Yakusa Station. From there it’s about a ten-minute walk or about five minutes on the shuttle bus.|
|From Okazaki||Get on the Aichi Loop Line at Okazaki Station and take it to Yakusa Station. From there it’s about a ten-minute walk or about five minutes on the shuttle bus.|
Note: AIT runs a free shuttle bus from Yakusa Station to the Yakusa Campus. Click here for details.
- Does not apply to Sundays, holidays, or designated university holidays
- Fewer buses run on Saturdays and before classes start
- Get on the shuttle at the bus circle at the Yakusa Campus main gate
Get off the shuttle at the same place as the Yakusa Line (which goes from Yakusa Station to Yakusa Campus)
Exit the Tomei Expressway at the Nisshin JCT and get on the Nagoya-Seto Expressway. Take it to Route 6 at the Nagakute IC. Take Route 6 east for about eight minutes, exiting at the Yakusa-Higashi IC onto a local road.
Note: There is often traffic on school mornings. There are no toll charges to the Yakusa-Higashi IC.
- Stop your vehicle in front of the security booth. Fill out your destination and other required fields in the Visitor Entry Request Form.
- Once you complete the form, you will receive a temporary entry pass (magnetic card) and a parking permit. Place the parking permit on your dashboard.
- Pull your vehicle up to the gate and insert your temporary entry pass into the card reader slot. This will open the gate. Your temporary entry pass will not be returned. Please continue through the gate.
- The gate will open automatically as you approach it upon exiting the campus. Go through the gate and return only your parking permit to the security attendant.