The cross-sectional science and technology are requested to realize the design of “low carbon and resource circulating community”. Especially it is important for the development of advanced energy service to organize the systematic technology of electric grid including various renewable energy and their supported innovative devices and materials. Aichi Institute of Technology (AIT) has paid many attention to electric energy and power, i.e., micro & smart grids, renewable energy since the foundation. AIT established Eco-electric Power Research Center in 2007. In addition, AIT has investigated such elemental technologies as solar and wind power generation, storage system, power conversion, and integrated control and analysis systems. Consequently AIT started the advanced research project of “Development of Hybrid-Power Science & Technology for Green-Energy” at 2015. This project makes it a goal to realize the untroubled and safe living society.
In this workshop, one would like to discuss both electric smart power system and elemental technologies: smart grid & analysis, power operation, photovoltaic cells, DC load and controlled devices (LED, OLED, GaN), storage cells, etc.
Chair: Kazuto Yukita
Co-Chair: Tatsuo Mori
- Alexis Kwasinski (University of Pittsburgh, USA)
- Yaow-Ming Chen (National Taiwan University, Taiwan)
- Issarachai Ngamroo (King Mongkut's Institute of Technology, Thailand)
- Bernd Wunder (Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Systems and Device Technology, Germany)
- Chris Marnay (Lawrence Berkeley Nat. Lab. , USA)
- Bei-Bei Wang (Southeast University, China)
- Takehisa Sakai (Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Japan)
- Tzung-Fang Guo (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Matthew Leyden (Kyushu University, Japan)
- Zhao-Kui Wang (Soochow University, China)
- Chang-Ki Moon (Seoul National University, Korea)
- Tomo Sakanoue (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Keizo Kato (Niigata University, Japan)
- Toshinori Matsushima (Kyushu University, Japan)
|date||24, Nov.(Fr.)||25, Nov.(Sa.)|
|morning||Session Invited Speakers||Session Invited Speakers|
|afternoon||Session Invited Speakers|
Banquet, in AIT
Registration fee is free. You can entry your name, affiliation, paper submission, attendance of banquet by E-mail : email@example.com. On-site Participators will subscribe your name and affiliation to the list at the registration desk.
Limit registration: 17, November, 2017
Poster session will be held in the evening on 24, Nov.
One submits one-page abstract to e-mail. You can obtain a A4-template from this URL. Of course, although the poster submission can be submitted from abroad, please send us the electronic copy or photo of flight ticket until 3rd, November to prevent no-show.
Poster submission:27, October, 2017
- Aiwa Kaikan
The workshop will be held at the Aiwa Kaikan, Lecture Hall in the Yakusa campus, Aichi Institute of Technology. The poster session will be held at the Gakusei Hall in Aiwa Kaikan on 24, Nov. Banquet will be held at the central restaurant in the Yakusa Campus after the poster session.
You can move from Nagoya downtown to AIT by public transportations.
- Subway (Higashiyama-line) : Nagoya Station or Sakae to Fujigaoka (terminal)
- Linimo : Fujigaoka (terminal) to Yakusa (terminal)
- Shuttle bus (Free) : Yakusa to AIT
Please contact the following URL : http://www.ait.ac.jp/en/access/
If you have any questions, please contact us by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.